So far the rules for now are simple.
1. All renders of course have to be done in Second Life: secondlife.com/whatis/?lang=en…
2. Non-SL users are allowed join if they juat want to check out the renders, but art that has nothing to do with Second Life will not be allowed.
3. However if you are a photomanip artist that manips photos that were shot by someone else in Second Life, your manips will be accepted, provided that you have the Second Life users permission to use their SL photos.
4. Be respectful to others in the group.
5. Have Fun.
6. You must address the founder as "Master".
(OK. I'm kidding about that last one, but if you want to, it's ok with me. )